Saturday, May 8, 2010


It is Mother's Day Eve and I am thinking about my mom Sue Fetters. She passed away last October 18th which makes this Mother's Day very special! It is special in that she is spending her first Mother's day in Heaven and she is hanging out with the three Mothers that I am preaching about tomorrow morning at Church Of The Journey! She is in Heaven with Hannah, Elizabeth and Mary (the mother of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ)! It is sad for me and my family to not have her with us but exciting to know exactly where she is!!

Mom is in good company, and she fits right in with the Best of the Best Moms in Heaven! Just like Hannah, Elizabeth and Mary, my mom committed me to the Lord and then did everything in her power to help me become what God wanted me to be. Although I cannot hug her or touch her face this Mother's Day, I do hold her in my heart and mind. I loved my mom and believe that I served her the best I knew how, and I have no regrets.
I don't know if anyone will read this but me, but if they do, I just want to say; Live your life in such a way that you have no regrets when your life or someone you love comes to the end of life as we know it. Take time to tell those around you how much you love them and take time to back those words up with your actions. Life really is a Journey and there is great joy in the journey for those who have not regrets! So in closing this blog let me say;


Enjoy the Journey! I Sure Am!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment